- Experienced in advanced video compression and transport system technologies:
- Strong background in image/video processing and analysis, video compression, and transport systems.
- Expert knowledge of compression theory, media transport mechanisms, and international standard organizations.
- Experience in developing video codec technologies on inter/intra prediction, transform, in-loop filtering, and entropy coding. Experience in MPEG standards – video (HEVC, VVC), audio, systems (DASH, OMAF), and 3DGC.
- Experienced in software development (C/C++).
- Proven track record in publications, technical innovation and problem solving.
- A great communicator and team player who is comfortable collaborating internally and with external customers.
- Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 5 years of research and development experience.
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
Featured benefits Employer verified
For Senior Wireless Engineer in Reston, Virginia, United States at Griffin Global Systems, Inc.
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Pension plan
- Commuter benefits