Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- Bachelor’s Degree plus a minimum of 10 years of related experience or Master’s Degree plus a minimum of 8 years of related experience or waiver based on experience.
- Degree should be in a technical discipline such as Chemistry, Math, Physics, Engineering, or Computer Science. Proficiency with a personal computer and software packages.
- Proficient in code languages (Assembly, C, C++, Java, C#, .NET, Python, etc.) found in product development.
- Proficient in Operating Systems (Linux, MS Windows) Databases (MS SQL, MySQL, Postgres), Application/Web Servers (Apache, IIS, Wildfly)
- Secure Coding and Development (OWASP)
- Secure Software Development Life Cycle
- Static Code Analysis
- NIST Special Publications, ISO 62304, ISO 27001, ISO 13485
- Cloud Development
- Medical Device
- Information Technology
Salary & Benefits
For Senior Software Engineer in Bedford, Massachusetts, United States at Griffin Global Systems, Inc.
$160,000/yr – $190,000/yr
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Pension plan
- Paid maternity leave
- Disability insurance