Rockville, MD Remote
Full benefits, relocation assistance if necessary. Entry-level up to principal level software engineers!
- Strong programming ability in C/C++
- Familiarity with development in a Linux environment
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with algorithm and software development applied to robotics is strongly desired. Desired areas of experience include:
- Sensor processing (LIDAR, cameras, RADAR, inertial, etc.)
- Computer Vision and Deep Learning
- Path planning
- Localization/navigation algorithms
U.S. citizenship required.
Based on information provided by the employer
Griffin Global Systems, Inc. provided pay range
This range is provided by Griffin Global Systems, Inc.. Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience — talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Base pay range
$85,000/yr – $110,000/yr