Maryland, United States – Remote
This is a full-time direct opportunity with bleeding-edge technology. Full benefits with a company match on 401k.
- C++ programming in a Linux environment
- Mapping tools such as Leaflet, Mapbox, etc
- Experience integrating sensors with robotics
- Project management experience
- Basic understanding of circuit design and mechanical design aptitude
- Bachelors degree required
NICE TO HAVE’S
- Experience with drones, robots or automation systems
- Embedded experience
Inferred from the description for this job
Griffin Global Systems, Inc. provided pay range
This range is provided by Griffin Global Systems, Inc.. Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience — talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Base pay range
$85,000/yr – $110,000/yr