Minimum experience required for the position:
- B.A./B.S. with 4 years of experience or M.S. with 2 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in Engineering, Science or related field, (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Biotechnology, Biomedical, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering).
- In-vitro medical device experience highly desired
- Minimum of 2 years scrum master experience within a software development project.
- Minimum of 5 years of software product development experience.
- Knowledge of Engineering theories and practices with the ability to effectively incorporate these practices.
- Responsible for managing two scrum teams of Software Engineers within a given program.
- Ensures that the team follows scrum processes and best practices.
- Provides technical support and/or identifies resources for Operations and Service requests for Engineering Support.
- Provides input to or generates schedules for Software Engineering and reports software project status.
- Tracks scurm metrics for assigned projects to monitor development time to aid in the creation of predictable schedules.
- Provides technical guidance to scrum team.
- Designs and develops new test methods and processes for complex parts, components and systems functions.
- Provides input regarding technical process improvement
Griffin Global Systems, Inc. provided pay range
This range is provided by Griffin Global Systems, Inc.. Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience — talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Base pay range
$125,000/yr – $150,000/yr
Based on information provided by the employer