Boise, ID Remote
100% REMOTE FULL-TIME DIRECT ROLE WITH BENEFITS!
EQUITY AS PART OF COMP PACKAGE!!!!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 3 years experience in full-stack software development
- Experience working in an iterative development environment using Kanban and Scrum
- Proficiency in C++ and Linux
- Must be qualified to work in secured environments for government customers
- Successful candidates must be self-motivated and an effective team leader
- MS/Ph.D in Computer Science or related
- Familiarity/Experience with packaging and deployment technologies for Docker, Debian, and python
- Experience working with AWS Cloud technologies
- Embedded experience
- Python experience a plus
- 3+ years experience in a leadership position
Based on information provided by the employer
Griffin Global Systems, Inc. provided pay range
This range is provided by Griffin Global Systems, Inc.. Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience — talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Base pay range
$75,000/yr – $100,000/yr